We are HawkClan - The most agile clan, that can catch any kind of prey and outsmart any predator. Our camp is located in a chilly mountain valley, and only FalconClan knows about our whereabouts. Our leader is Moonstar.

Current Season: New-Leaf

Freshkill pile: 1 vole, 9 mice, 6 sparrows, 3 thrushes, 2servings of blechmilk, 1 squirrel

Adopt-a-Cat now!

ACTIVE MEMBERS ARE NEEDED BADLY. VERY BADLY.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Test Post, Please Read

So basically, this is a post to test how many people will actually be active on HawkClan. If there's more than three including me, I will continue this blog. But I don't see the point of just three people roleplaying, so if there are less than 2 people who comment here, HawkClan will probably die. So, if you are seeing this post and truly believe that you can be active, comment below, saying something like 'I can be active!' or something. This will also help me with deleting inactive cats and such. So, let's save the clan!

~Moonstar

(Hawkfur, as soon as we get enough comments, I'll make a new warrior post! Sorry for making you wait so long >.<)

10 comments:

  1. "I can be active, because I am awesome."
    - Bluemoon

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Blue~

    "I will get on when there are new posts, because I have about five essays due every week."
    - Stormsky

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be as active as I can, but I"m running my own blog-clan, and that took a lot of effort to get it set up. I can be on more, now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait! I promise I'll comment whenever I can!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a lot of effort to run your own Clan (currently in limbo) and being deputy of Lightningclan and participate as Hawkfur. But I promise I will!

    ReplyDelete

Moonstar says: No swearing, and please make a comment of value!