We are HawkClan - The most agile clan, that can catch any kind of prey and outsmart any predator. Our camp is located in a chilly mountain valley, and only FalconClan knows about our whereabouts. Our leader is Moonstar.

Current Season: New-Leaf

Freshkill pile: 1 vole, 9 mice, 6 sparrows, 3 thrushes, 2servings of blechmilk, 1 squirrel

Adopt-a-Cat now!

ACTIVE MEMBERS ARE NEEDED BADLY. VERY BADLY.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

New Kits, a Queen and a Warrior

Petalstar, I need the pictures for your kits so I can add them to the join page. :D


~*~*~*~*~

As Ripplestep, Aspentail, Blackash and Rockmelt padded through the forest in search of catmint and other herbs that would help fight the white cough that was sweeping through the camp, their ears twitched  as faint yowls echoed in the forest.
"Did you hear that?" Aspentail asked the rest of the group, turning around to see which direction the sound was coming from.
Ripplestep nodded. "I think there are rouges on our territory. We should help them, I don't like the sound of those yowls..."
"I think the sounds are coming from over there," Blackash said, his tal pointing in the direction of where the clearing in the forest was.
"I think so too," Rockmelt concurred, looking at the mass of trees that lead to the clearing. "Should we go check it out?"
"I think we should," the gray medicine cat replied. "Even if they're loners, we should help any cat that's in trouble. Isn't that on the warrior code?"
"Yeah, let's go," Aspentail said, already padding forward towards the clearing.

oOo

When the four cats reached the clearing, they saw a fully-grown tom, a queen and two kits.
"Are any of you hurt?" Ripplestep said, stepping forward to give each cat a sniff.
"No," replied the tom, eying the medicine cat. "But my mate is about to kit. We found these two on our way here."
Aspentail looked at the group of cats. "Well, we'll take you all to our camp," she said. "A sickness has been spreading, but we're collecting herbs to heal the sick cats right now. It's safe there, and if you want to, you can join our clan. You don't have to, you can just stay until your kits are big enough. But we'll take in these two," she said, looking sideways at the two kits.
The queen shook her head. "I don't think I can take being a rouge anymore. If it's OK with my mate, I'd like to join your 'clan'."
Blackash smiled. "That's great!"
The tom thought for a moment. "I'd do anything for my mate," he said. "We'll join you're clan."



oOo

The now group of eight cats padded back into the HawkClan camp, carrying enough catmint for (hopefully) all of the sick cats. Moonstar stepped forward to greet them. "Who are these?" the leader asked, eying the four newcomers. "We found them in the forest," Ripplestep explained. "The queen is about to kit, and they want to join our clan."
"I see," Moonstar said, then smiled at the new cats. "Welcome to HawkClan," she said. "I'm the leader of this clan, Moonstar. You'll probably want to get settled in the nursery first; I'll call over another queen to show you there. Starshine!" The small black and white cat looked at the entrance of the nursery, waiting for the queen to emerge. "Please show these cats into the nursery," she said. "They're going to join Hawkclan."
Smiling again as the cats started to follow Starshine in the nursery, Moonstar said, "I'll give you all a proper tour and ceremony tomorrow, when things will hopefully be less hectic. But for now, I must tend to my clan. What are your names?"
"I'm Lion," the tom said. "My mate is Thunder and the two kits are called Poppy and Sorrel."
Moonstar nodded. "You will be called Lionfang, and Thunder will be Thunderscar. Of course, the kits will be Poppykit and Sorrelkit. I'll make an announcement as soon as I can so that the other cats will know this as well. I hope you find our clan appealing."

And with those words, the leader padded off to the medicine cat's den with Ripplestep, eyes full of worry for her sick clanmates.

~*~*~*~*~

So that's it for this post! I ended up not changing the URL for HawkClan because it cause trouble for me as well...yeah. Have fun commenting!

16 comments:

  1. Rainfall silently watched the newcomers.
    ~~
    Ripplestep quietly said to Moonstar, "I don't want the new cats to get sick but it would be easier for them to catch the whitecough... Do you think I should try to cure the sick cats as soon as possible? Because if I do, that means I might have to use my whole stock of catmint. I also found out what caused the whitecough. There's water leaking from the top of the warrior's den. Since the cats that are sleeping wouldn't take any notice, they get wet and spend the night all chilly. Then they get sick."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moonstar nodded. "I see," she said. "I'll get some warriors that aren't sick to start patching up where the water is leaking out of. As for using all of our catmint....I'm not sure. Do you think it would be a good idea to use it all, even if it does cure everybody?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Well.. It should. But there are chances that if I cure it too quickly, it can make it even worse and turn into greencough. Then I wouldn't be able to do anything to stop it. It is your choice Moonstar..." Ripplestep meowed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moonstar closed her eyes and sighed. She could feel the weight of her clanmate's lives on her shoulders, and she still was unsure of what decision to make. "I-I'm not sure," the leader said quietly. "I'll need more time to think about this, maybe I should travel to the Star Pool tonight..."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bluemoon padded up to the medicine cat and the leader to join the conversation.
    "Is there anything I can do?"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ripplestep said, "I can't go to the Star Pool now. Neither can Plumpaw. If something goes wrong in camp, both of us need to work together... I guess you could take a warrior with you and let Bluemoon take over... That's call I can say."

    ReplyDelete
  7. (bluemoon's sick gehehe)

    Moonstar sighed. "I don't know," she said. "But I have a feeling that I'd better stay in the camp. "I think I'll just ask Bluemoon and some of the senior warriors about it."

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Okay. Do you want me to get them for you?" Ripplestep meowed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Moonstar shook her head. "It's fine," she said. "I'll get the myself. Instead, could you go get some warriors to fix the leaks in the warrior's den?"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ripplestep dipped her head, "Yes Moonstar." With that, she padded out of the den and called, "Rainfall! Can you get a group of cats to weave some branches into the ceiling of the den because water has been leaking into the warriors den." Rainfall nodded and shot off into the warriors den. He came out a few moments later with Rockmelt, Diamondsky and Pearlheart padding behind him. Then they went out the the forest to collect some twigs and branches.

    ReplyDelete
  11. (oops i forgot bluemoon was sick LOL)
    Pearlheart padded through the forest, gathering sticks in her mouth. Once she was done, her mouth was so full that she couldn't talk.

    ReplyDelete
  12. "Another. Poppy.Kit." Dawnkit mewed between coughs a small smile escaping on her lip.
    Just think when you want one you will get the other of both! She thought amused.

    ReplyDelete

Moonstar says: No swearing, and please make a comment of value!