We are HawkClan - The most agile clan, that can catch any kind of prey and outsmart any predator. Our camp is located in a chilly mountain valley, and only FalconClan knows about our whereabouts. Our leader is Moonstar.

Current Season: New-Leaf

Freshkill pile: 1 vole, 9 mice, 6 sparrows, 3 thrushes, 2servings of blechmilk, 1 squirrel

Adopt-a-Cat now!

ACTIVE MEMBERS ARE NEEDED BADLY. VERY BADLY.

Friday, August 19, 2011

Gathering!

(Sorry for the late post [the gathering was up about two days ago], but I've had no motivation to write whatsoever, and I feel all blah. Anyways, here's my half-hearted post on the gathering for August, and I'll be sure to have all of my soul poured into the next one)

So, basically, this is how the gathering will work (again). All of the active people may go.

http://thewarriorgathering.blogspot.com/2011/08/august-13th-gathering.html

And.....hope to see you in the next, better and full of text and action-type stuff post!



~~~

*Sulks in a corner* I suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moonstar says: No swearing, and please make a comment of value!