We are HawkClan - The most agile clan, that can catch any kind of prey and outsmart any predator. Our camp is located in a chilly mountain valley, and only FalconClan knows about our whereabouts. Our leader is Moonstar.

Current Season: New-Leaf

Freshkill pile: 1 vole, 9 mice, 6 sparrows, 3 thrushes, 2servings of blechmilk, 1 squirrel

Adopt-a-Cat now!

ACTIVE MEMBERS ARE NEEDED BADLY. VERY BADLY.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Apology, and a Survey Type Thing?

I'm sorry for the lack of posts, I'll post real soon, but I really need ideas for posts. Please comment below if you have any suggestions! I also have made another survey thing, I hope you can take the time to fill it in. Thanks, and I'll post very soon!

Form Builder by How to Create PayPal Form - Privacy

Note: I just deleted all of the inactive cats, and Alado, how old are Mintykit and Whitekit? They can be made apprentices soon :D

14 comments:

  1. I did the Survey Thing but i think it didnt work...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? I'll try a different place then :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah... It didn't work for me either...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fixed it just now, hopefully it will work. ><

    ReplyDelete
  5. (poppy, the adjective 'moony', as in 'to be moony', means 'to be crazy', or 'mentally retarded'. I wasn't sure if you knew. because you're calling Moon that.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OO

    REALLY?!?!?!?! IM VERY SORRY MOONSTAR! and everyone else! I did NOT know! VERY SORRY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. VERY SORRY... BUT alot of people call her that, I thought it was just a nickname.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well actually I made up that nickname for her, but I didn't at all mean it to mean "mentally retarded," etc, since someone I am very close to is retarded (and I don't think you're retarded AT ALL, Moonstar). I understand where StormySkies is coming from, but I think it's okay to call her that just as long as we are all aware that we don't mean it in the "retarded" sense.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know right, me too! (About the retarded thing) It's my sister.

    ReplyDelete
  10. (I don't really care what you call her, personally, as long as she says it's fine. I'm just sticking with Moon, though. Oh yeah, read Firestar's Quest. You'll know what I'm talking about.)

    ReplyDelete

Moonstar says: No swearing, and please make a comment of value!