We are HawkClan - The most agile clan, that can catch any kind of prey and outsmart any predator. Our camp is located in a chilly mountain valley, and only FalconClan knows about our whereabouts. Our leader is Moonstar.

Current Season: New-Leaf

Freshkill pile: 1 vole, 9 mice, 6 sparrows, 3 thrushes, 2servings of blechmilk, 1 squirrel

Adopt-a-Cat now!

ACTIVE MEMBERS ARE NEEDED BADLY. VERY BADLY.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Moonstar Angry. *Growls*

This will be one of my most informal posts ever. No one edited/posted on HawkClan *stares at stormy and BLUE*. I don't care about that. But I should thank Alado and stormy for commenting all through the summer. Um. I'm gonna start renovating the site, so there will be a lot of posts that you won't have to comment on immediately (because they'll be places). Uh. That's it, I think.

Why am I angry? Dunno.

3 comments:

  1. (Well, I'm in SIG Princeton, with classes and activities from 7:30am to 10:30pm, so it's a little hard to post... I can only really comment...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. (*Looks back to the times when you were commenting away with Alado, then the time we chatted for about 20 minutes on the phone*)

    ReplyDelete
  3. (notice that:
    1, I said comment (my comment before yours)
    2, your characters weren't there when I commented with Alado
    3, when we chatted I was watching a movie with my mother.)

    ReplyDelete

Moonstar says: No swearing, and please make a comment of value!